Provide your contact details to receive more information about how to empower your teen with the tools and information they need to get ahead in life.
Our Gen Z Program is a health initiative put together for the age group ranging from pre-teens to older teens (aged 10 and above).
It is designed to facilitate independence and instil confidence. Providing these young adults with the tools needed to confidently advocate for their own health care needs. General wellness requires a holistic approach and by setting your teen up with the information and access they need gives them a boost to becoming confident, well-rounded individuals.
Set your teen up with a few sessions to provide a safe space to ask sensitive questions and gain the confidence to discuss the topics that are important to them.
Some of the conversation topics to be considered:
- Dietary intake
- A Healthy Relationship with food
- Mindful Eating
- General Nutrition and Malnutrition
- Sex Education
- Safe sex practices
- Respectful Relationships
- Understanding Consent
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Body Positivity and Physical wellbeing
- Social and Peer pressure
- Social Media etiquette and Cyberbullying
- Technology Addiction
- Mental resilience and Mental Health
- Social Anxiety, anxiety or Depression
- Intentional injuries or self harm
- Risk Taking Behavior
- Puberty related concerns
- Periods and Menstrual cycle
- Healthy habits around alcohol intake
As well as any general health concerns as they arise.