WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A SEXUAL HEALTH CHECK?
Having a sexual health check-up doesn’t always need to be awkward.
Book in a phone conversation with our friendly health practitioners to address your concerns.
We welcome anyone who is concerned about their sexual health.
Who is this for?
- If you are considering a new sexual partner(s)
- Having just ended a relationship
- Are actively having multiple or different partners
- Are in an open relationship
- Have symptoms that you are concerned about (pain/ rash/ discharge etc)
- Have no symptoms but are still concerned
- Have just found out that a partner or previous partner(s) has been positive for an STI
- Just want peace of mind
- If you want to avoid pregnancy
- If you want to deal with an unexpected pregnancy
How do I book in?
Appointments can be made by sending in your details above and we will organize the appointment for you.
Alternatively you can directly book in by clicking here and choosing a sexual health telehealth appointment.
If you would rather a face to face consult, please follow the steps for a New Patient consult.
Or you can give us a call on (02)7201 0474
How much does this cost? The fee for a sexual telehealth consult is between $75 to $115, depending on how long the consult will be.
For a face to face consult, please refer to our regular practice fees.
Can I use my Medicare card? Yes, you can , and after your payment you will receive a rebate back into your account.
What if I need to collect a prescription to take to the pharmacy? If scripts or investigations are required, they can be sent out to you during the consult via email.
Please make sure your phone battery is charged and that you answer the call in a quiet environment to assist us in giving you the best service possible.